2017 Range Rover Sport vs. 2018 Range Rover Sport
2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Are you trying to decide between the 2017 Range Rover Sport and the 2018 Range Rover Sport? Paradise Valley drivers trying to make a choice between the two should note that both:
- Provide four years or 50,000 miles of basic and powertrain warranty coverage and roadside assistance
- Run on the same introductory 3.0L V6 that makes 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque
- Offer interior luxuries like leather upholstery, heated and cooled seats, navigation, keyless start, and more
- Tow up to 7,716 pounds
There are a couple of differences between the 2017 and 2018 versions of the Range Rover Sport, including:
- The 2017 model provides 27.7 cubic feet as standard for cargo, and the 2018 model provides 24.8 cubic feet.
- The 2018 model boasts updated styling and new technology in the form of the Touch Pro Duo system.
- The 2017 model’s 5.0L V8 churns out 510 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque, and the 2018 model reaches 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
Pick Out Your Range Rover Sport at Land Rover North Scottsdale
See how the Range Rover Sport compares to other models when you shop at Land Rover North Scottsdale in Phoenix! You can also learn about how the Range Rover Sport compares to competing models, including the BMW X5.
The Land Rover Discovery interior complements cutting-edge technology with indulgent seating surfaces and top of the line comfort features to make even your Cave Creek commute feel like a break rather than a chore. Read on to find out more. Learn More View Inventory Land Rover Discovery Capacity The available 3rd row brings the new Land…
Learn More View Inventory The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar interior was designed with the discerning driver in mind, outfitting the cabin with luxurious features and amenities that will change your Paradise Valley commute forever. Inside and out, the Range Rover Velar is a sight to behold, and you can find yours at Land Rover North Scottsdale today….
Drivers in Paradise Valley looking for a stylish luxury SUV can find it in the 2019 Range Rover Velar at Land Rover North Scottsdale. It offers fresh design with flush door handles, as well as a wide range of exterior color choices and interior material color choices. Do you want a classic black or striking metallic red exterior? Do you prefer…
Drivers in Scottsdale and Paradise Valley that want to go on a boating adventure or camping trip in style should do it in a 2019 Land Rover Discovery – just compare the Discovery to the 2019 Discovery Sport. With a maximum towing capacity of 8,201 pounds, an optional third row of seating, and 88.3 cubic feet of…
Looking for things to do in Paradise Valley, AZ? With this guide from Land Rover North Scottsdale, Scottsdale drivers and their families will have plenty of options from which to choose! New Vehicle Inventory Contact Us Outdoor Activities in Paradise Valley, AZ Put your Land Rover Range Rover Velar model’s towing capacity to the test by packing up…