2017 Range Rover Sport vs. 2018 Range Rover Sport
2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Are you trying to decide between the 2017 Range Rover Sport and the 2018 Range Rover Sport? Paradise Valley drivers trying to make a choice between the two should note that both:
- Provide four years or 50,000 miles of basic and powertrain warranty coverage and roadside assistance
- Run on the same introductory 3.0L V6 that makes 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque
- Offer interior luxuries like leather upholstery, heated and cooled seats, navigation, keyless start, and more
- Tow up to 7,716 pounds
There are a couple of differences between the 2017 and 2018 versions of the Range Rover Sport, including:
- The 2017 model provides 27.7 cubic feet as standard for cargo, and the 2018 model provides 24.8 cubic feet.
- The 2018 model boasts updated styling and new technology in the form of the Touch Pro Duo system.
- The 2017 model’s 5.0L V8 churns out 510 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque, and the 2018 model reaches 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
Pick Out Your Range Rover Sport at Land Rover North Scottsdale
See how the Range Rover Sport compares to other models when you shop at Land Rover North Scottsdale in Phoenix! You can also learn about how the Range Rover Sport compares to competing models, including the BMW X5.
Whether you want a high-tech SUV for the Scottsdale roads or an ultra-luxurious ride for your adventures in Paradise Valley, the 2020 Range Rover configurations offer high-end options that will satisfy almost any driver. Which of the available models best fits your needs? Read on to explore the available Range Rover trim levels with the expert…
If you’re looking for an aesthetically-pleasing, smartly-designed, and perfectly-apportioned SUV, then you’ll love how you feel inside of the 2020 Range Rover Velar. Land Rover designed their avant-garde SUV with the most discerning drivers in mind, and the Range Rover Velar interior is guaranteed to make a lasting impression on your passengers. Don’t just take…
You know that the Land Rover Discovery is one powerful SUV that dominates the roads in Scottsdale. You also know that it’s ready for just about any adventure, but how much a Land Rover Discovery can tow? Find out with Land Rover North Scottsdale, below. Find Your New DiscoveryContact Us How Much Can a Land Rover Discovery Tow?…
For those Scottsdale drivers who expect the most of their luxury SUV, there’s no substitute for a new Land Rover. That’s why so many are asking for all the details about the latest models, and particularly, about the 2020 2020 Land Rover Defender price! Since it starts at just $49,900 MSRP*, this new addition to…
Unparalleled luxury can impressive capability have always gone hand-in-hand at Land Rover. And with the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover interior, you know you’ll be getting the best of the best. The Range Rover capacity and interior features have been designed to please the most discerning drivers in the Scottsdale area, and we know you’ll…