2017 Range Rover Sport vs. 2018 Range Rover Sport
2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Are you trying to decide between the 2017 Range Rover Sport and the 2018 Range Rover Sport? Paradise Valley drivers trying to make a choice between the two should note that both:
- Provide four years or 50,000 miles of basic and powertrain warranty coverage and roadside assistance
- Run on the same introductory 3.0L V6 that makes 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque
- Offer interior luxuries like leather upholstery, heated and cooled seats, navigation, keyless start, and more
- Tow up to 7,716 pounds
There are a couple of differences between the 2017 and 2018 versions of the Range Rover Sport, including:
- The 2017 model provides 27.7 cubic feet as standard for cargo, and the 2018 model provides 24.8 cubic feet.
- The 2018 model boasts updated styling and new technology in the form of the Touch Pro Duo system.
- The 2017 model’s 5.0L V8 churns out 510 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque, and the 2018 model reaches 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
Pick Out Your Range Rover Sport at Land Rover North Scottsdale
See how the Range Rover Sport compares to other models when you shop at Land Rover North Scottsdale in Phoenix! You can also learn about how the Range Rover Sport compares to competing models, including the BMW X5.
For those Scottsdale drivers who expect the most of their luxury SUV, there’s no substitute for a new Land Rover. That’s why so many are asking for all the details about the latest models, and particularly, about the 2020 2020 Land Rover Defender price! Since it starts at just $49,900 MSRP*, this new addition to…
Unparalleled luxury can impressive capability have always gone hand-in-hand at Land Rover. And with the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover interior, you know you’ll be getting the best of the best. The Range Rover capacity and interior features have been designed to please the most discerning drivers in the Scottsdale area, and we know you’ll…
The 2020 Range Rover Evoque interior has everything you’ll need to get more out of your daily drives and adventures. Inside the cabin, you’ll encounter a whole new world of technology, and comfort. The Range Rover Evoque is sleek, impressing Paradise Valley drivers–but don’t just take our word for it! Take a closer look at this…
Whether you need an SUV for daily drives through Scottsdale, or for long distance adventures out past Glendale, you’re sure to feel right at home in the 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior. Although this remarkable off-road ready vehicle is priced like an entry-level model, it combines luxury and capability in a way that few…
If you’re considering a new Land Rover for your daily drives and adventures near Scottsdale, you’ll have plenty of exciting options to consider. And, if you like the look of the fully-redesigned 2020 Range Rover Evoque, you might be wondering, “How much can Range Rover Evoque tow?” Although it’s technically a subcompact SUV, the 2020…