2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Interior
Are you looking for a stylish and high-tech luxury SUV for your Scottsdale drives? Explore 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque interior in terms of comfort, features, and dimensions, to find out what awaits if you purchase a new Range Rover Evoque for sale at Land Rover North Scottsdale.
Range Rover Evoque Comfort
The Range Rover Evoque standard leather seating is available with heating and cooling functions, and you can even take advantage of available massage front seats. Enjoy standard 10-way power-adjustable front seat settings with power lumbar support, and available premium Windsor leather improved Paradise Valley drives.
Range Rover Evoque Technology
With Range Rover Evoque interior technology, get the latest traffic updates and drive confidently with safety features that help you stay in control. You’ll also never have to miss out on your favorite music because of sound quality issues when you have the premium Meridian™ Sound System. Explore Range Rover Evoque technology features:
- 10.2-inch touchscreen Navigation Pro system
- Available InControl® Touch Pro™ color display
- InControl® Apps™ and InControl Wi-Fi™
- InControl® Remote & Protect™
- Driver aids such as Blind Spot Monitoring, Traffic Sign Recognition, and more
- Stop/Start technology
- 380W Meridian™ Sound System with 10 speakers and a subwoofer
- Optional 660W Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 12 speakers and subwoofer
- Optional 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 16 speakers and subwoofer
Range Rover Evoque Dimensions
This Land Rover model comes in two styles: the standard five-door Evoque with seating for five, and the first-in-its-class SUV convertible model, which seats four passengers. Which body type will you choose to get the Range Rover Evoque Capacity you want?
- Five-Door Cargo Capacity (Rear Seats Up/Down): 21.5/50.5 cubic feet
- Convertible Cargo Capacity: 8.9 cubic feet
- Five-Door & Convertible Front Head Room: 39.0 inches
- Five-Door & Convertible Rear Head Room: 38.0 inches
- Five-Door & Convertible Front Legroom: 40.2 inches
- Five-Door Rear Legroom: 34.8 inches
- Convertible Rear Legroom: 34.1 inches
Explore the Evoque Interior at Land Rover North Scottsdale
Compare the Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Velar or vs. the Range Rover Sport to see how these models measure up and decide which interior you want to check out in a test drive, so you don’t miss out on a great Land Rover offer. Contact us if you have any questions, and be sure to check out our new vehicle specials so you can save on your next Land Rover purchase!
Learn More at Land Rover North Scottsdale
Whether you need an SUV for daily drives through Scottsdale, or for long distance adventures out past Glendale, you’re sure to feel right at home in the 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior. Although this remarkable off-road ready vehicle is priced like an entry-level model, it combines luxury and capability in a way that few…
If you’re considering a new Land Rover for your daily drives and adventures near Scottsdale, you’ll have plenty of exciting options to consider. And, if you like the look of the fully-redesigned 2020 Range Rover Evoque, you might be wondering, “How much can Range Rover Evoque tow?” Although it’s technically a subcompact SUV, the 2020…
The 2020 Range Rover Sport towing capacity reaches its maximum limit at 7,716 pounds, but with six powertrain configurations available, you’ll need to consider each before you can find the perfect new model in our inventory. Thankfully, Land Rover North Scottsdale has done the research for you! Read on to find the model that can handle your toughest…