2019 Range Rover Interior
The new Land Rover Range Rover is well-known for its off-road prowess, but few Scottsdale drivers are aware of the level of luxury that awaits within. When it comes to the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover interior, there is much to look forward to!
Exquisite design is one of the most noteworthy aspects of the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover interior. Rear Executive Class Seats, for example, feature wider and deeper cushioning for ultimate comfort while also classing up the cabin. Meanwhile, Configurable Ambient Lighting and Enhanced Task Lighting enhance the cabin ambiance, with 10 colors from which to choose. The sleek high-definition Land Rover InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo displays mean easier command of all vehicle operations and comfort settings. You can also take your pick from various upholstery options, veneers, and trim finishers.
Comfort and Convenience
There are a number of 2019 Land Rover Range Rover interior elements meant to improve comfort and convenience as you drive around Paradise Valley, such as:
- 24-way heated and cooled front seats
- Hot Stone Massage Seats with 25 massage programs, including rolling and pulse modes
- Automatic sunblind with gesture control to prevent the cabin from overheating
- Cabin Air Ionization, which ionizes particles in the car to attract them to surfaces and help cleanse the air
- Remote Convenience Fold, which allows you to configure the rear seats as you please via the touchscreen or your smartphone
Another important aspect of the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover interior is the versatility it offers. Take advantage of the following storage and space:
- Center console
- Optional refrigerator compartment
- Options for five seats, four seats, three seats, or two seats to optimize cargo space
- 31.8 cubic feet for cargo as standard (or 24.5 cubic feet with Executive Seating) and 68.6 cubic feet total (or 62.6 cubic feet with Executive Seating)
Lease the Land Rover Range Rover from Land Rover North Scottsdale
Compare Range Rover vs. Jeep to see which offers more to enhance your next off-roading adventure, and take advantage of the Land Rover Range Rover lease offers available at Land Rover North Scottsdale today! We’re just a short drive from Cave Creek, and we’d love to fill you in on the longstanding Land Rover history!
More from Land Rover North Scottsdale
If you’re looking for an aesthetically-pleasing, smartly-designed, and perfectly-apportioned SUV, then you’ll love how you feel inside of the 2020 Range Rover Velar. Land Rover designed their avant-garde SUV with the most discerning drivers in mind, and the Range Rover Velar interior is guaranteed to make a lasting impression on your passengers. Don’t just take…
You know that the Land Rover Discovery is one powerful SUV that dominates the roads in Scottsdale. You also know that it’s ready for just about any adventure, but how much a Land Rover Discovery can tow? Find out with Land Rover North Scottsdale, below. Find Your New DiscoveryContact Us How Much Can a Land Rover Discovery Tow?…
For those Scottsdale drivers who expect the most of their luxury SUV, there’s no substitute for a new Land Rover. That’s why so many are asking for all the details about the latest models, and particularly, about the 2020 2020 Land Rover Defender price! Since it starts at just $49,900 MSRP*, this new addition to…