2020 Land Rover Defender Interior
The 2020 Land Rover Defender interior delivers a classically utilitarian look and feel that true Land Rover fans love. Impressively, it does so without losing an ounce of the luxury that drivers from Scottsdale to Phoenix are looking for! So, if you’re on the hunt for a luxurious, off-road SUV with room for all your passengers, you’ll find plenty to get excited about in the Land Rover Defender SUV’s 2020 interior.
Land Rover Defender: 2020 Interior Features
Every Land Rover Defender interior includes features like a leather steering wheel, a leather gear shift, a 3D Surround Camera with a 360⁰ Parking Aid, and Connected Navigation Pro, but this only just scratches the surface of what it has to offer. Explore more of the features that make it unique below:
- Utilitarian Design: When you’re browsing through pictures of the 2020 Defender interior, you’re sure to notice its clean finish and no-nonsense style. The swooping lines and smooth curves that other luxury brands rely on would seem quite out of place and unnecessary here, because the Defender is proudly utilitarian.
- A 70-Year History Brought to Life: Many commentators note that the new Defender looks and feels like the classic off-road vehicles of yore. In fact, Land Rover kept the design of this 70-year-old model more or less intact! However, options like open-pore wood trim deliver that truly high-end feel.
- Storage and Seating Where You Need It: The 2020 Land Rover Defender interior features elements like easily-accessible under-console storage, an in-armrest refrigerator box, and a jump seat that makes room for a third passenger in the front row. There are even back-seat skylights and an extra easy-to-reach storage compartment in the dashboard.
- Technology for Adventure: The Defender is the first Land Rover to feature the new Pivi Pro® infotainment system, which promises to offer faster response times and more impressive performance compared to the outgoing Touch Pro® interface. In addition to the touchscreen, you’ll get a digital gauge cluster, integrated Navigation, and automatic climate control.
Land Rover Defender 90: 2020 Interior Features
Most of what’s written above applies to both the Land Rover Defender 110 2020 interior and the interior of the smaller Defender 90! However, we think the two-door model deserves some close attention of its own.
In fact, the Land Rover Defender 90 SUV’s 2020 interior has already received high marks, even though it’s only currently offered in one First Edition configuration. Here’s what to expect from the cabin:
- Seating: The two-door Land Rover Defender 90 interior can seat five passengers as standard, or six with the optional first-row jump seat.
- Cargo Space: While the Land Rover Defender 90 cargo space isn’t quite as accommodating as the four-door model, the rear seats do fold down to make room for larger loads.
Interested in comparing this model’s cabin to the Land Rover Defender 110 SUV’s 2020 interior? Start by exploring our inventory, where you can compare available models point-by-point. Keep in mind that both models offer an impressive maximum towing capacity for your Arrowhead-area adventures.
Browser the New Land Rover Inventory at Land Rover North Scottsdale
Don’t wait to learn more about the Land Rover brand’s 2020 Defender interior. Keep an eye on our new Land Rover inventory to find the model that’s right for you, and start shopping through our virtual showroom as soon as you’re ready! Better still, browse our new vehicle specials to find a deal in Phoenix.
Learn More with Land Rover North Scottsdale
When you think of a Range Rover, you think of a modern design, sleek lines, and technological advances. The 2021 Range Rover Velar meets all of these expectations, and you might be surprised to learn just how much it has to offer! At Land Rover North Scottsdale, we will give you an overview of the Range Rover Velar…
If you’re like most of our Phoenix customers, you don’t want to have to empty your bank account to keep your car’s gas tank full. You won’t have to worry about that, thanks to the impressive Range Rover Sport fuel efficiency. This SUV offers great gas mileage, and even comes in a plug-in hybrid version….
View InventoryContact Us The vast array of Land Rover Range Rover Velar colors has something for just about everyone. Explore your exterior options here: Standard Range Rover Velar Colors Fuji White Narvik Black Metallic Range Rover Velar Colors Santorini Black Yulong White Indus Silver Firenze Red Kaikoura Stone Byron Blue Eiger Grey Premium, Ultra, and Special Paint…