2020 Range Rover Sport Towing Capacity
The 2020 Range Rover Sport towing capacity reaches its maximum limit at 7,716 pounds, but with six powertrain configurations available, you’ll need to consider each before you can find the perfect new model in our inventory. Thankfully, Land Rover North Scottsdale has done the research for you! Read on to find the model that can handle your toughest Paradise Valley and Cave Creek challenges.
How Much Can a Range Rover Sport Tow?
The Range Rover Sport is a powerful, capable SUV with performance specs that only a Land Rover can provide! Each build will deliver a satisfying experience on the roads near you, but which one is best for towing? Here’s what you should keep in mind:
- The available 398-hp PHEV 4-Cylinder setup offers excellent efficiency and torque, but it can’t handle quite as much heavy cargo as the other engines. With this setup, the Range Rover Sport towing capacity reaches 5,511 pounds.
- In the Range Rover Sport SVR, you’ll receive a 575-hp Supercharged V8 engine. Although it’s certainly powerful, it’s optimized for performance more than utility. Even so, you’ll enjoy a towing capacity of 6,613 pounds.
- You’ll still have to consider the 355-hp MHEV V6, the 254-hp Turbodiesel V6, the 395-hp MHEV V6, and the 518-hp Supercharged V8 configurations. With any of these options, you’ll be able to reach the maximum capacity of 7,716 pounds.
Of course, you won’t always need to hook up a trailer in order to transport heavy equipment! Each Range Rover Sport configuration has a roof carrying capacity of 220 pounds, and you’ll have plenty of space for cargo in the interior.
Want to get a better sense of how this model compares with rivals? Pit it against the BMW X5, or see how it measures up against the Range Rover Velar. While you’re at it, check out the Range Rover Evoque towing capacity too!
Range Rover Sport Towing Features
The power source in your Range Rover Sport will give you the strength to tow just about anything, but it’s this model’s standard and available features which are going to make the job a breeze. Here’s what you can expect:
- Advanced Tow Assist – After selecting the type of trailer and setting its dimensions, Your integrated display uses purple lines to tell you which direction your trailer will move in, given the current steering inputs. Use the pop-up Terrain Response controller to steer, and you’ll never have any trouble backing into your preferred space.
- Automatic Access Height – Whether you’re hooking up a trailer or loading up with cargo, you can use this Land Rover feature to drop the height of your vehicle by up to two inches.
- Trailer Stability Assist – This Land Rover technology feature automatically detects undesirable trailer sway on the roads near Scottsdale. When detected, it uses independent braking to minimize movement and keep you moving forward with confidence.
Test Drive Your New Range Rover Sport Today!
How much can a Range Rover Sport tow? You’ve now seen that you can handle up to 7,716 pounds, but how will you feel behind the wheel? Schedule your test drive in any new Range Rover Sport for sale today. Want to speed up the purchasing process? Get approved for financing today.
More About the 2020 Range Rover Sport
Whether you need an SUV for daily drives through Scottsdale, or for long distance adventures out past Glendale, you’re sure to feel right at home in the 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior. Although this remarkable off-road ready vehicle is priced like an entry-level model, it combines luxury and capability in a way that few…
If you’re considering a new Land Rover for your daily drives and adventures near Scottsdale, you’ll have plenty of exciting options to consider. And, if you like the look of the fully-redesigned 2020 Range Rover Evoque, you might be wondering, “How much can Range Rover Evoque tow?” Although it’s technically a subcompact SUV, the 2020…
The 2020 Range Rover Sport towing capacity reaches its maximum limit at 7,716 pounds, but with six powertrain configurations available, you’ll need to consider each before you can find the perfect new model in our inventory. Thankfully, Land Rover North Scottsdale has done the research for you! Read on to find the model that can handle your toughest…
The Land Rover Discovery interior complements cutting-edge technology with indulgent seating surfaces and top of the line comfort features to make even your Cave Creek commute feel like a break rather than a chore. Read on to find out more. Learn More View Inventory Land Rover Discovery Capacity The available 3rd row brings the new Land…
Learn More View Inventory The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar interior was designed with the discerning driver in mind, outfitting the cabin with luxurious features and amenities that will change your Paradise Valley commute forever. Inside and out, the Range Rover Velar is a sight to behold, and you can find yours at Land Rover North Scottsdale today….