2021 Land Rover Range Rover Velar Trim Comparison
Gearing up to revolutionize your drives with the instantly-recognizable avant-garde Range Rover Velar? Our 2021 Land Rover Range Rover Velar trim comparison covers many of the most common considerations made by drivers near Scottsdale. If you’re ready to find out which of the Range Rover Velar model has everything you need, read on! We’ve got the details you need to move forward.
2021 Range Rover Velar Models
For the 2021 model year, there are just three Velar models to choose from. However, you’ll still have many options to consider, and all trims except for the range-topping model offer you more than one engine to choose from. Interested in standard features? Here’s what to expect from each model:
Range Rover Velar S
- P250 I4 Gas Engine or P340 I6 MHEV
- Meridian™ Sound System
- Pivi Pro®
- 3D Surround Camera
- Powered tailgate
- Leather steering wheel
- 14-way driver memory front seats
- Perforated grained leather seats
- Light Oyster Morzine headlining
- Premium LED headlights
- Signature Daytime Running Lights
- 19-inch Style 5108, 5-spoke wheels
- Gloss Silver wheel finish
Range Rover Velar R-DYNAMIC S
- Adding to or replacing Velar S features
- Perforated grained leather and suede cloth seats
- Ebony Morzine headlining
- Satin Chrome gearshift paddles
- Leather steering wheel with Satin Chrome bezel
- Satin Dark Grey wheel finish
Range Rover Velar R-DYNAMIC HSE
- Adding to or replacing Velar R-DYNAMIC S features
- Standard P340 I6 MHEV
- Meridian™ 3D Surround Sound System
- Interactive Driver Display
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- 21-inch Style 5109, 5-spoke wheels
- Perforated full leather steering wheel
- Electrically adjustable steering column
- 20-way heated and cooled, memory, massage front seats
- Extended Leather Upgrade
- “R-Dynamic HSE” badging
Compare the Range Rover Velar vs. Lexus RX 350 to find out which SUV has more to offer.
Compare Velar Models: Which Trim is Right for You?
Not sure about which model suits you best? We’ve made it easy to compare the Range Rover Velar S vs. R-DYNAMIC S. See how they both compare to the range-topping model, and find the option that’s a perfect fit:
Range Rover Velar S vs. R-DYNAMIC S
- Pricing for the 2021 Velar lineup isn’t yet available. However, in 2020, the jump from Velar S to Velar R-DYNAMIC S only required a relatively small increase in price: roughly $2,000.
- The Velar R-DYNAMIC S only offers a few features that the Velar S lacks, but they’re hard to pass over in silence. Luxuries like perforated grained leather seating will be appreciated by all your passengers, and the Satin Dark Grey wheel finish makes a striking impression on Phoenix and Arrowhead streets.
- Both models offer the same engines, so you won’t necessarily have to upgrade in order to earn more power.
Range Rover Velar R-DYNAMIC S vs. R-DYNAMIC HSE
- There are so many reasons to upgrade from the R-DYNAMIC S to the R-DYNAMIC HSE. Although the difference in pricing between these two models may look significant on the surface, remember that the R-DYNAMIC HSE always includes the P340 I6 MHEV as standard.
- Jumping from the R-DYNAMIC S to the R-DYNAMIC HSE is likely to cost about the same as the jump from I4 to I6 in one of the other models. In exchange for the bargain, you’ll enjoy a more powerful sound system, more luxurious interior appointments, advanced safety and convenience features, and even larger wheels.
Continue Your Land Rover Velar Trim Comparison at Land Rover North Scottsdale
Now that you’ve had a chance to compare Velar models on paper, we’re certain that you’ll want to get a closer look. Explore our new Velar inventory to learn more about your options, or take the next steps today by finding out how to shop our virtual showroom online! If you’d like to make an appointment to come see us in person, know that we’re easy to reach from anywhere near Scottsdale.
More from Land Rover North Scottsdale
When you think of a Range Rover, you think of a modern design, sleek lines, and technological advances. The 2021 Range Rover Velar meets all of these expectations, and you might be surprised to learn just how much it has to offer! At Land Rover North Scottsdale, we will give you an overview of the Range Rover Velar…
If you’re like most of our Phoenix customers, you don’t want to have to empty your bank account to keep your car’s gas tank full. You won’t have to worry about that, thanks to the impressive Range Rover Sport fuel efficiency. This SUV offers great gas mileage, and even comes in a plug-in hybrid version….
View InventoryContact Us The vast array of Land Rover Range Rover Velar colors has something for just about everyone. Explore your exterior options here: Standard Range Rover Velar Colors Fuji White Narvik Black Metallic Range Rover Velar Colors Santorini Black Yulong White Indus Silver Firenze Red Kaikoura Stone Byron Blue Eiger Grey Premium, Ultra, and Special Paint…