2019 Land Rover Discovery
2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport
2019 Land Rover Discovery vs. 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport
340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6
237 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder
Cargo Space Behind 1st Row
Cargo Space Behind 2nd Row
Luxury and utility define Land Rover vehicles, with impressive amenities, and ultimate comforts. If you’re a Scottsdale driver researching your next choice of SUV, the 2019 Land Rover Discovery and the 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport should be serious contenders on your list. Equally comfortable moving drivers across Paradise Valley nightlife and faraway mountains, the new Discovery and new Discovery Sport nonetheless have a few differences you’ll want to be aware of as you compare the two. Here, Land Rover North Scottsdale does the heavy lifting for you.
Land Rover Interior Features
- Seating: Both Land Rover SUVs can seat five or seven passengers, depending on which configuration you choose.
- Cargo Space: The Discovery provides Paradise Valley drivers with 43.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second row and 88.3 cubic feet behind the first row of seats. The Discovery Sport offers 34.6 cubic feet behind the second row of seats and 62.75 cubic feet behind the first row.
- Infotainment System: Both SUVs have advancedtechnology features. The Discovery interior has the available Touch Pro™ with a 10-inch HD touchscreen, and the Discovery Sport has InControl® Touch™ available.
- Audio: You have your choice of three sound systems with the Discovery: standard 10 speakers, advanced Meridian™ 380-watt version with 10 speakers, or the 825-watt surround sound system with 16 speakers and a subwoofer. The Land Rover Discovery Sport also has the 825-watt surround sound system with 16 speakers and subwoofer available.
Land Rover Performance
- Base Engine: The Land Rover Discovery runs on a standard 3.0L Si6 gas engine that delivers 340 hp. The Land Rover Discovery Sport is equipped with a standard 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that delivers 237 hp.
- Fuel Capacity: The Discovery has a 23.5-gallon fuel tank, and the Discovery Sport has an 18.1-gallon fuel tank.
- Towing: The maximum towing capacity of the Discovery is 8,201 pounds, and the max towing capacity of the Discovery Sport is 4,409 pounds.
- Fuel Efficiency: The Land Rover Discovery gets an EPA-estimated 16 mpg/city and 21 mpg/highway. The Land Rover Discovery Sport gets an EPA-estimated 21 mpg/city and 25 mpg/highway
Deciding Between the Land Rover Discovery vs. Land Rover Discovery Sport
As you can see, the Discovery gives Cave Creek drivers a bit more interior and cargo space, but the Discovery Sport earns slightly better fuel efficiency. Have more questions? Contact us, or stop by our Phoenix showroom to experience both vehicles for yourself.