Things to Do in Paradise Valley, AZ
Looking for things to do in Paradise Valley, AZ? With this guide from Land Rover North Scottsdale, Scottsdale drivers and their families will have plenty of options from which to choose!
Outdoor Activities in Paradise Valley, AZ
Put your Land Rover Range Rover Velar model’s towing capacity to the test by packing up and heading out for one of these outdoor adventures in Paradise Valley, AZ!
- Mohave Trail: Take in beautiful views of the Paradise Valley landscape with a relatively easy hike that is perfect for the entire family.
- Mummy Mountain: Explore 320 acres of wilderness and ascend to the mountain’s peak via a trail of your choosing.
- Cholla Trailhead: Enjoy views of surrounding wildlife and a panoramic view of Paradise Valley after a three-mile hike. Thanks to the Land Rover Range Rover model’s seating capacity, you can bring the entire Paradise Valley family along!
Shopping in Paradise Valley, AZ
Of the many fun things to do in Paradise Valley, AZ, shopping is high on the list. With different markets and craft outposts, there are plenty of different ways to shop in the area!
- Cosanti Originals: The gallery and studio of Italian-American architect Paolo Soleri features bronze and ceramic items, custom-created wind bells, and various pots, planters, and bowls.
- Scottsdale Marketplace: Peruse a wide variety of home items, antiques, and jewelry in an array of unique boutique shops.
Food and Drinks in Paradise Valley, AZ
Take a break from Cave Creek with these hot food and drink spots in Paradise Valley, AZ.
- Jade Bar: Enjoy high-quality, tantalizing cocktails made from natural ingredients while dancing to locally sourced live music.
- O.H.S.O. Brewery: The Outrageous Homebrewer’s Social Outpost (O.H.S.O.) is considered a nano-brewery, and it also serves a diverse menu at affordable prices.
Connect with Land Rover North Scottsdale
There are plenty of other things to do near Paradise Valley, AZ. Connect with Land Rover North Scottsdale for more suggestions, and to find out how you can easily get around the Cave Creek area with Land Rover Adaptive Cruise Control!
More from Land Rover North Scottsdale
Whether you want a high-tech SUV for the Scottsdale roads or an ultra-luxurious ride for your adventures in Paradise Valley, the 2020 Range Rover configurations offer high-end options that will satisfy almost any driver. Which of the available models best fits your needs? Read on to explore the available Range Rover trim levels with the expert…
If you’re looking for an aesthetically-pleasing, smartly-designed, and perfectly-apportioned SUV, then you’ll love how you feel inside of the 2020 Range Rover Velar. Land Rover designed their avant-garde SUV with the most discerning drivers in mind, and the Range Rover Velar interior is guaranteed to make a lasting impression on your passengers. Don’t just take…
You know that the Land Rover Discovery is one powerful SUV that dominates the roads in Scottsdale. You also know that it’s ready for just about any adventure, but how much a Land Rover Discovery can tow? Find out with Land Rover North Scottsdale, below. Find Your New DiscoveryContact Us How Much Can a Land Rover Discovery Tow?…