Exploring the 2020 Range Rover Evoque Interior
The 2020 Range Rover Evoque interior has everything you’ll need to get more out of your daily drives and adventures. Inside the cabin, you’ll encounter a whole new world of technology, and comfort. The Range Rover Evoque is sleek, impressing Phoenix drivers–but don’t just take our word for it! Take a closer look at this model’s specs and features below, and then visit us in person for a test drive.
2020 Range Rover Evoque Comfort & Design
The 2020 Range Rover Evoque is designed with your warmth and comfort and mind. As standard, the new Evoque has 12-way grained leather seats and heated front seats. Stretching your feet in style will make the smiles of all your passengers come alive–and both rows offer welcoming, supportive seats. Drivers will feel cozy with standard power seating and lumbar memory, and with tons of standard conveniences, you’re sure to feel right at home.
Upgrade your comfort with more features for the 2020 Range Rover Evoque:
- Fixed panoramic glass roof with integrated power sunblind
- Perforated heated leather steering wheel
- Massage front seats
- Upholstery with contrast stitching
- Oxford Leather interior
2020 Range Rover Evoque Technology
The new Evoque is all about you. Choose from two infotainment systems for navigation, Bluetooth® access, and more. While you’re at it, share your mood and set the scene with Configurable Interior Mood Lighting. Make the 2020 Range Rover Evoque your own and take charge of the road. Want more? There’s plenty.
Sample the Range Rover Evoque interior technology here:
- 8-inch InControl® Touch™ or 10.2-inch InControl® Touch™ Pro infotainment
- Navigation and Navigation Pro systems
- InControl® Apps™ and InControl Wi-Fi™
- Standard InControl® Remote & Protect™
- 8-speaker sound system, 10-speaker 380W Meridian™ Sound System, or 17-speaker 825W Meridian™ Digital Surround Sound Audio System
- Rearview camera with Front Parking Aid
- Driver aids such as Blind Spot Monitoring, Closing Vehicle Sensing Reverse Traffic Detection, Traffic Sign Recognition, and more
You’ll receive plenty of exciting features, whether you opt for the base model, the Range Rover Evoque SE, or another higher-level trim.
2020 Range Rover Evoque Dimensions
Before you make a final decision, you need to compare the available Evoque body styles. After all, it’s the only Land Rover that’s also available as a convertible! Most important to note is that the standard model seats five, while the Evoque Convertible seats four. However, the Range Rover Evoque capacity is sure to impress, no matter which model you end up settling on.
Review the Range Rover Evoque dimensions here:
- Headroom in Both: (Front / Rear): 39.0 inches / 38.0 inches
- Front Legroom in Both: 40.2 inches
- Rear Legroom (Five-Door / Convertible): 35.6 inches / 34.1 inches
- Five-Door Cargo Capacity (Rear Seats Up / Down): 21.5 / 50.5 cubic feet
- Convertible Cargo Capacity: 8.9 cubic feet behind rear seats
Looking for a little extra space? Check out the 2020 Range Rover Velar interior today.
Explore The Range Rover Evoque Interior At Land Rover North Scottsdale
Are you ready to take home a new Range Rover Evoque for your Phoenix and Arrowhead drives? If so, stop by Land Rover North Scottsdale to speak with one of our friendly team members. If you prefer, you can apply to finance an Evoque online. We are happy to show you the new Evoque Convertible too. Contact us if you have any questions–we’d love to hear from you today!
Interested in the look and feel of classic Land Rover SUVs? Check out the 2020 Land Rover Defender price today!