2018 Land Rover Discovery Technology
From infotainment to enhanced safety, the 2018 Land Rover Discovery features cover everything you can imagine to improve your Paradise Valley drives. Find out how the Land Rover Discovery’s features compare with other Land Rover models, thanks to Land Rover North Scottsdale in Phoenix!
The new Land Rover Discovery features technology including:
- Land Rover InControl Touch Pro: Land Rover’s advanced infotainment system boasts a 10-inch high-definition touchscreen, smartphone app integration via Land Rover InControl Apps, connected navigation with real-time traffic and street-level images, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Land Rover InControl Remote & Protect: This service connects you with emergency services, roadside assistance, and more whenever needed.
- Rear Seat Entertainment System: Keep backseat passengers occupied with this system that features two 8-inch touchscreens mounted on the front headrests, digital wireless headphones, HDMI connectivity, and more.
- Stereos: Choose from three audio systems – the 10-speaker Land Rover system, a 380-watt, 10-speaker Meridian system, and an 825-watt Surround Sound system with 16 speakers and a subwoofer.
- Land Rover iGuide: This smartphone app informs you of the functions of all Discovery features and controls, and also serves as an owner’s manual.
- Safety: Take advantage of the likes of Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist, Autonomous Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Assist with Reverse Traffic Detection, and more.
Browse the inventory of new Land Rover Discovery vehicles when you visit Land Rover North Scottsdale near Cave Creek!
More from Land Rover North Scottsdale
The 2020 Range Rover Sport towing capacity reaches its maximum limit at 7,716 pounds, but with six powertrain configurations available, you’ll need to consider each before you can find the perfect new model in our inventory. Thankfully, Land Rover North Scottsdale has done the research for you! Read on to find the model that can handle your toughest…
The Land Rover Discovery interior complements cutting-edge technology with indulgent seating surfaces and top of the line comfort features to make even your Cave Creek commute feel like a break rather than a chore. Read on to find out more. Learn More View Inventory Land Rover Discovery Capacity The available 3rd row brings the new Land…
Learn More View Inventory The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar interior was designed with the discerning driver in mind, outfitting the cabin with luxurious features and amenities that will change your Paradise Valley commute forever. Inside and out, the Range Rover Velar is a sight to behold, and you can find yours at Land Rover North Scottsdale today….
Drivers in Paradise Valley looking for a stylish luxury SUV can find it in the 2019 Range Rover Velar at Land Rover North Scottsdale. It offers fresh design with flush door handles, as well as a wide range of exterior color choices and interior material color choices. Do you want a classic black or striking metallic red exterior? Do you prefer…
Drivers in Scottsdale and Paradise Valley that want to go on a boating adventure or camping trip in style should do it in a 2019 Land Rover Discovery – just compare the Discovery to the 2019 Discovery Sport. With a maximum towing capacity of 8,201 pounds, an optional third row of seating, and 88.3 cubic feet of…