2018 Land Rover Discovery Technology
From infotainment to enhanced safety, the 2018 Land Rover Discovery features cover everything you can imagine to improve your Phoenix drives. Find out how the Land Rover Discovery’s features compare with other Land Rover models, thanks to Land Rover North Scottsdale in Phoenix!
The new Land Rover Discovery features technology including:
- Land Rover InControl Touch Pro: Land Rover’s advanced infotainment system boasts a 10-inch high-definition touchscreen, smartphone app integration via Land Rover InControl Apps, connected navigation with real-time traffic and street-level images, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Land Rover InControl Remote & Protect: This service connects you with emergency services, roadside assistance, and more whenever needed.
- Rear Seat Entertainment System: Keep backseat passengers occupied with this system that features two 8-inch touchscreens mounted on the front headrests, digital wireless headphones, HDMI connectivity, and more.
- Stereos: Choose from three audio systems – the 10-speaker Land Rover system, a 380-watt, 10-speaker Meridian system, and an 825-watt Surround Sound system with 16 speakers and a subwoofer.
- Land Rover iGuide: This smartphone app informs you of the functions of all Discovery features and controls, and also serves as an owner’s manual.
- Safety: Take advantage of the likes of Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist, Autonomous Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Assist with Reverse Traffic Detection, and more.
Browse the inventory of new Land Rover Discovery vehicles when you visit Land Rover North Scottsdale near Arrowhead!
More from Land Rover North Scottsdale
You’ll find plenty to get excited about in the 2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior. Even though this luxury SUV is technically classed as a compact vehicle, its spacious and lushly appointed interior is capable of seating either five or seven passengers depending on the options you select. You’ll also find a wide range of impressive interior features on every model in the Discovery Sport lineup. We’ve laid out everything you need to know, so don’t wait to take a closer look.
The 2022 Land Rover Defender interior is truly a treat for the senses, with all the best in technology and comfort features. The Land Rover Defender interior is built for Scottsdale drivers who want the best of the luxury experience, and when you purchase your vehicle from Land Rover North Scottsdale, you’re getting a stellar customer service experience.
The 2022 Land Rover Defender towing capacity tops out at 8,201 pounds, but different models have different upper limits. We understand how important it is to understand your vehicle’s capabilities and limits, especially if you’re considering a pathbreaking, boundary-pushing SUV like the Defender. That’s why we’ve broken down everything you need to know about this…
The 2021 Range Rover configurations are luxurious, powerful, spacious, and ready for just about anything! In short, they more than live up to the expectations that adventurous Scottsdale-area drivers have for the flagship Land Rover SUV. Our guide to the 2021 Range Rover trim levels will help you find a model with all the features…
With nearly three dozen Range Rover paint colors to choose from, it’s easy to find a model that speaks to your unique tastes and desires. Our guide to the 2021 Range Rover colors covers all of your interior and exterior options so you can dive into our new Range Rover inventory with confidence. Find a…