2018 Land Rover Discovery Technology
From infotainment to enhanced safety, the 2018 Land Rover Discovery features cover everything you can imagine to improve your Paradise Valley drives. Find out how the Land Rover Discovery’s features compare with other Land Rover models, thanks to Land Rover North Scottsdale in Phoenix!
The new Land Rover Discovery features technology including:
- Land Rover InControl Touch Pro: Land Rover’s advanced infotainment system boasts a 10-inch high-definition touchscreen, smartphone app integration via Land Rover InControl Apps, connected navigation with real-time traffic and street-level images, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Land Rover InControl Remote & Protect: This service connects you with emergency services, roadside assistance, and more whenever needed.
- Rear Seat Entertainment System: Keep backseat passengers occupied with this system that features two 8-inch touchscreens mounted on the front headrests, digital wireless headphones, HDMI connectivity, and more.
- Stereos: Choose from three audio systems – the 10-speaker Land Rover system, a 380-watt, 10-speaker Meridian system, and an 825-watt Surround Sound system with 16 speakers and a subwoofer.
- Land Rover iGuide: This smartphone app informs you of the functions of all Discovery features and controls, and also serves as an owner’s manual.
- Safety: Take advantage of the likes of Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist, Autonomous Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Assist with Reverse Traffic Detection, and more.
Browse the inventory of new Land Rover Discovery vehicles when you visit Land Rover North Scottsdale near Cave Creek!
More from Land Rover North Scottsdale
For those Scottsdale drivers who expect the most of their luxury SUV, there’s no substitute for a new Land Rover. That’s why so many are asking for all the details about the latest models, and particularly, about the 2020 2020 Land Rover Defender price! Since it starts at just $49,900 MSRP*, this new addition to…
Unparalleled luxury can impressive capability have always gone hand-in-hand at Land Rover. And with the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover interior, you know you’ll be getting the best of the best. The Range Rover capacity and interior features have been designed to please the most discerning drivers in the Scottsdale area, and we know you’ll…
The 2020 Range Rover Evoque interior has everything you’ll need to get more out of your daily drives and adventures. Inside the cabin, you’ll encounter a whole new world of technology, and comfort. The Range Rover Evoque is sleek, impressing Paradise Valley drivers–but don’t just take our word for it! Take a closer look at this…
Whether you need an SUV for daily drives through Scottsdale, or for long distance adventures out past Glendale, you’re sure to feel right at home in the 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior. Although this remarkable off-road ready vehicle is priced like an entry-level model, it combines luxury and capability in a way that few…
If you’re considering a new Land Rover for your daily drives and adventures near Scottsdale, you’ll have plenty of exciting options to consider. And, if you like the look of the fully-redesigned 2020 Range Rover Evoque, you might be wondering, “How much can Range Rover Evoque tow?” Although it’s technically a subcompact SUV, the 2020…